Friday 20 July 2012

In a blink of an eye

Current mood : Reminiscence
Current song : Owl city, Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time

A week has gone by already. Every month - most of the times at the orthodontist's because it's a monthly thing - I'd find myself thinking "It's february/march/april/may/june and now JULY already".

2 years ago, I'd have an Sony Erricson s with me, not an iPhone4. I'd be on msn or something, talking to my friends, not sitting here blogging on my iphone after hours of practicing mathematics. 2 years ago in school I'd be skipping classes all the friggin time it's surprising that I can even manage to promote , not sitting at the front of the class and jotting down every single thing, worrying about my national exams this year, worrying about my future. 2 years ago, I'd tell my math teacher who thought I was talking to my friend during a test and reprimanded me for it, "Fuck you, I don't want to do your fucking test anymore. *rolls eyes* *throws test paper*", not give the "WTF" face, kept quiet and continued with the test. Which I am pretty confident in doing, fingers crossed!


Ahhhhh all the nostalgic memories. It's quite scary, come to think of it. How different things can be after 1-2 years. I wonder what it'll be like in the 1-2 years to come. This might sound dumb but I actually miss those fun and rebellious days hahaha I was freaking care-free. I didn't know how it felt like to be stressed. This year everything is topsy turvy, I'm just reminding myself to not lose it and stay strong all the time. sigh.

i'm out for a movie later @ Somerset , It's the Dark Knight Rises ! Wondering what to wear for later ;x hmms, i shall go iron my clothes :D


Enjoy your weekend everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment