Tuesday 19 June 2012

A day to remember

Current mood: happy :D
Current song: Jay Sean - I'm All Yours 


Back to blogging after long June holiday !
Decide to blog today , because something happen . I feel like blogging bout it :)


Today I've went to Yio chu Kang police station to report to my officer regarding to my case .
You might be asking what happen?
So basically, it happen last year during my November holiday.
That fateful night, i had quarrel with my ex because I found out that she had been cheating on me.
That night, I was very emotional. Lots of mixed feelings had cross my mind .
So I decided to take a stroll to calm my feelings .
Walkin aimlessly through blocks of building, and thinking back how she was used to be the last time ....
Sighh, people change, I don't even recognise her anymore .
So I ended up went to LAN shop . So I play for 5hours without noticing the time .
It was 2am already . And my phone had texts and missed calls, and it's not from her . It's from my parents ....
They were not asleep yet, though tmr they still have work .


Left the LAN shop around 2am , the bus service had already stopped. So I walked home . Otw home, mummy was worried . So kept calling me every 5 minutes :x
Mummy know something happen between us but I didn't want to let her know .
I don't want mummy to get worried :(


As I was walking pass a block, 2 indian guy approached me and ask to borrow my phone to make a phone call .
I rejected them and they kept pestering me, so told them where's the nearest public phone and walked away .
In a split seconds , punches and kicks were thrown from behind.
I was so shocked , my mind went totally blank .
I just remember I grab my phone tightly and throw back punches for self defence.
When they was not noticing , I ran as fast as I could to the nearest block .
I called my parents and told them
What happen.
I was bleeding profusely and bruises over my body . 
My parents lodge a police report .
Police officer and ambulance came down shortly.
They took my statement and nurse took care of my wounds .
Luckily nothing was being stolen and the Indians were not carrying any weapon .
So basically that's what happen :x


Today , I went down to police station because the person who assaulted me, wish to compensate my medical injuries.
I heard from my officer that I was not only the victim . He robbed another 6person including me .


My parents, did something that make me proud . And I repeated their decision :)
My parents had rejected the money that was being compensate to me .
At first I was quite amaze by my parent action . . And my parents told me " people do make mistake, we must learn to forgive and forget ."
They taught me a important lesson for today :)
I'm proud what my parents did.
So I return the compensation money back .
But I mange to take a picture of it , teehee :3



Anyw holiday ending soon, I guess I will blog even lesser, but I'll be on twitter ! Follow me, I'll follow back :) @Ah_bin95
Alright, that all for today ! Goodnight people!


-Cherish the people around you , don't wait till they are gone . 
Don't take things for granted .

1 comment: