Thursday 17 May 2012

Ruined

Current mood : Spite
Current song : Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight


Start off with my day by waking up late . 
Nearly late for school.
Sleepless night recently don't know why. Just can't sleep . 
Fidgeting w my phone till 2am . Insomnia :< 
Bath and went for school, it rain while I was otw the school. 
Practically, I bath 2 times. 
1st, bathroom 
2nd, in the rain ._. 


Reached school right on time . 
 Forget to charge my phone yesterday night, left w 9% during school. 
Went round to ask classmate if they happen to bring charger .
 Sadly no. Anyw no one would be texting me or so. 
So just left it to died on itself ._. 
 Today was Checking paper , not to mention about my result. 
It's atrocious . It's way too disappointing from what i expected to be. 
Literally , I almost failed all subject except for combined humanities . 
The effort was there , but result didn't show. I didn't know what went wrong seriously . Maybe I didn't understand the question ? Or careless ? 
Idk . 


 What really made me moodless for today was during Chemistry lesson. 
 The moment teacher step in the class, her mood was pretty good . 
Till when she gave out the paper, she used harsh, mean and sarcastic words to say about us. 
 I seriously was so pissed off . 
When I got back my paper, i was disappointed . 
I went back to my seats and self reflect what goes wrong... When she was going thru the papers, I was listening attentively . 
She came to my seats and criticise about my drawing of Alloys metal . 
That moment , I just felt like tearing up the whole test paper. I know I didn't perform well , but is there a need to use such hash words ? 
I just kept quiet, didn't bother to check my papers any further . 
For the whole day, I didn't have any mood for anything . 
 Anger , frustration and disappointment. 
All the paper that I'd receive, im on the verge of giving up . 
 Maybe she's right, coming to sec5 was a wrong decision. I might as well go to ITE. I want to prove her wrong ! 
I'm going to do well, and show it to her face . 
Most importantly, I want to make my parents proud. 


 Ohya, dad left overseas yesterday :( Hope this time he will buy something nice for me ? :) 


 After school, went to Yong Xiang house to borrow his phone . 
As was promised yesterday , I want to change phone . 
 Now it came true . I guess I will not get used to the messaging... 
 No Internet access, no games :) 
 Played WII While waiting for my phone to charge. 4 pm and went home -> bath-> blog.
Till now didn't have anything. After getting my result , didn't ate anything .
Appetite lost .


Got phone done. Now left w computer, Disassemble ! This would take sometime though. I plan to disassemble this weekend :)
Now my priority would be studies first, everything else can wait till prelims 2 and O levels .
Coming back to sec 5 was not a easy journey . I'm going to fight for it .
I'm going to break all social network, as it will cause hinderance to my studies .
Hope I will be able to achieve all these .
Put in quite a lot effort but still didn't got what I want.
-One mistake and everything is ruined.
Screw up my prelims. Cannot be repented .


-Thanks you to every person who has ever told me I can't. You are just another reason i will.


Tomorrow will be taking class photo :)
And going thru papers too :( another dreadful day ....
Hair is getting long, should I trim it ?
Haha, maybe not today I guess. Don't want to regret when on the photo shoot :>


Guess I'm off for dinner .
Do follow me @ twitter . @ah_bin95
Ciaos~


-I'd rather be naturally imperfect than be unnaturally perfect♥

No comments:

Post a Comment