Tuesday 1 May 2012

Fun filled day :)

Current mood : shag ;/
Current music : 童话

Morning had breakfast with parent @ northpoint . I had A..m twister .
After that went home
Prepared to go out for movie in the evening.
Did something today that I felt so happy .
I save some money to buy SOUL earpiece .
But mother's day is around the corner , I decided to use the money to buy a cake for my mum on that day to surprise her :)
Although sometimes she might be nagging and scolding me. I find it annoying and irritated . But I know what she is doing is mean well for me . I appreciated it :)
We should not take things for granted .


-4 left house and went for movie ! the avenger !
The movie is comedy anyw , its worth watching :D 


After movie went for lunch at ishi murah , the food that I ordered, was uncooked . Didn't know that the food standard drop so much . The noodles was so hard to shallow down my throat :x
The last time I had it, wasn't like this .
Went was about to go home , I saw Mrs Koh, our poa teacher . But now she's has gone back to her work and not teaching anymore :/ she is a good poa teacher . I remember when N level was around the corner , I ask her out to study with me until very late . She didn't even complain about tiring . So far from all the poa teacher that taught us, I still prefer Mrs Koh .


-8.30 Reached home . I felt so stupid . I did something so foolish . I will never do this again .
The end ~

No comments:

Post a Comment