Saturday 5 May 2012

Relaxed

Current mood : Jubilant
Current song : Harlem Yu - 情非得已

Woke up at 7am, thought was late for school ._. 
Forgot it's Saturday ! 
Lols, can't sleep anymore :< waiting for 9.30am ...... 


 9.30am- Doremon showing ! So funny, if only I has one doremon :< 
 My life would be much more interesting and won't Fret so much about my studies ._. 


10am, friends asked me out to study._. Gah, didn't go w them because was late and lazy to go out >.< Continue back to sleep till 1pm


1pm-Yong Xiang called me if wanna study tgt . But it's a public holiday, Vesak day . Library had close , no idea where to study :< In the end, he suggested to come my house. That's the only way to study at a place with tables and chairs. I went to northpoint to meet him first because didn't had anything for breakfast and lunch :< 
He went to jubeat, after that we bought mac take away and brought it to my house . 
It's very packed in mac, can't find any seats . Even on public holiday fast food restaurant are packed ! 
Otw home, he lit a cigarette . He didn't changed a single bit >< 
Reached home ! Ate mac and study for Tuesday prelims . I think I am going to do badly for it :< no confident at all. 
Did natural vegetation for geography . Wrote 4 full page, spent 3 hours ! The result was , having a swollen middle finger :( it hurts so badly . The skin nearly came off . Dafug . Accumulated from my social studies prelims . Hope my efforts paid off :> 
 Didn't have the mood to study anymore. 
5pm, sent yx to northpoint . Have a good chat with him . In the past everyday was party , go home late and slack around. But now ? .... Study like hardcore . 
Life in secondary 5 had totally changed . 
I miss the past with my brothers, With any of them, my life would't be so much of fun already :D
 After prelims, we'll have an outing again ! 


After sending yx home, didn't have mood to continue to study.
Played audition, my finger was in pain :< 
But still I won some games :) click to enlarge ! 
 Doing Muacks pose ^^
 So close of losing >.<
 35 fam points :D
Win limelight :> but perf still lose !

Try doing this !
So are you the smart one ? :D

Lastly...
-You don't really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely..

No comments:

Post a Comment