Monday 2 April 2012

Tiring day ~

Was waiting for her message ._. Idk how to start the conversation. ;x finally she text me, I was like replying her smiling to the phone.. My friend ask " your audition couple ah ? " ... I said yaya, but she got bf already :(
Joke with jiaying, about calling me . Haha, want to hear her voice ._. 
She was angry somehow. Haizz, don't know what to do ... Just reached home !


-After school went to LAN, don't know what to do while during wait for the nafa test ._.
Audition had new beat up songs yay !
Played 1 round of bu match before playing dota with Alan ...
3.15, leave headshot and go school for NAFA .
5.30 reached home, patching audition .
Going for a movie later with my brothers !
Verry long never see them already :(
Off to prepare for the movie later :)


10.41, the movie is called  爱的面包魂, The Soul of Bread, its a fuuny movie (:






-12.40am. played audition, finnally she online ._. hah we had question each other about our wedding day and the Favorited things we love ;x and she dced because her dad was back ): 




hah, tired shall end the post here for today (: Nights !

No comments:

Post a Comment