Wednesday 4 April 2012

♥ LOVE the greatest gift

-6.30 didn't want to wake up from my bed :( it's raining, the weather so nice to sleep (Y) past 3days, morning had been raining heavily ._.


-7.30am, Rayner didn't want to go school, some relationship problems happen .
I know how he feel somehow, I did have this feeling before :(
We decided to skip school together :)
He didn't really look good, the whole night he had been staying up, thinking about stuff. I don't know how to console people. So I just listen , and give him some advie..
We went to yishun Polyclinic and take mc ._.


-10.45am, reached home, soo bored being alone at home. My dad this morning went overseas without even saying bye to me :( sighh, he just fly back from oversea not long ago, now he gone again ...
Soo boorreed at home ._.
-12amRayner and I went to causeway point to study . I invited jiaying to join me , she was studying too :3
First time we met was in the library ._.
Initially she didn't want study together ,
I went to look for her ;x cause she was all alone , worrying, didn't have mood to study also ...
When I found her , she look so cute can :3
Persuade her, she also don't want come down study together :(
In the end, I use a packet of sweet to hong her come down :)
Waited and waited._.
Finally saw her , she didn't dare to look at us .
After she had settled down, we study together. We didn't talk ._.


-3pm Rayner had to leave to find stead . Left me and jiaying together alone ._.
Awkward ;x
-3.30pm jiaying's friend annabell came , we went for a movie after that .


-5.30pm, we watched the women in black .
It's a horror movie :( i hate horror movie , for the entire movie I was freaked out ._.
It's not really scary , it's the sound effect that make it scary :x


Enjoyed my day today :)


Listening -Boyfriend
-If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go .





No comments:

Post a Comment