Thursday 5 April 2012

-7.20am , I reached school early , friends told me that it's a good choice that not to go school yesterday ._. Our math teacher was sick, English teacher went for reservice for NS, poa teacher took leave . They had 8 free periods ._. So boring, 8 period all relief . I do nothing ._.


-8am, assembly was over , we had lessons
The whole day didn't had the mood to study at all :( didnt even touch a single worksheet that teacher assign us to do .
Don't know what's wrong with my attitude towards studies ._. Hack care attitude .




-3pm went home after extended lesson :x
Play audition, was thinking bout my garden for the whole day ._.
-L-lawliet was a good bu player in the past . Today I met him, and won him ! ;)
1win 1 lose .
During the play, my ex, pm me ;x
I was surprised , she congratulate me for my wedding .
I already had forgotten about her, I give her my blessing too :)
Hatred ? Idk. Half half bah.
Hating someone is tiring . But we are not going to be friends anymore ;x
When jiaying online, we went to harvest our plant together :) and went to do licence for our love party ...
She seems not urself today,I wonder why. Isit because of her boyfriend again?
Cause only that will make her upset ._.
She never really talk much today .







Off to watch show on funshion ~

No comments:

Post a Comment