Friday 6 April 2012

-9.25am woke up. Brother went to school, sister stayed overnight at grandma house . Dad? Still overseas. Left me and mummy:( We went for breakfast :)
Today need to start doing my weekend homework ! Past few days, had been slacking .


-10.30am reached home and decided to do a spring cleaning in my room .
Spend whole afternoon packing up pappers, changing bedsheet, cleaning and mopping the floor .
Tiring, but have satisfaction !
My room is so clean now :3


-5pm, audition all the way !
Today had love party with Jiaying again:)
Today I was very on form when playing .
I keep chain :)
Let the picture do the talking :>








Screenshot! level 11 ring. 1111 hearts (: 
Right after love party , we jump channel to find beat up rooms ._.
Just when I was playing, my ex, pm-ed me .
totally ruin my mood... 





Click to enlarge ;o
I swear this is the last time I am going to be upset about her. I fcking hate her . She keeps remind me of our past ;x
I already tried to avoid her , but she keeps
Reappearing! Damm her!
Moodless ._. Thanks to her .

No comments:

Post a Comment