Saturday 21 April 2012

Study ;)

Today study with Rayner @ woodlance regional library . I was late =x he went there early to chop seats , can you imagine the crowd ? *stun*


I heard from Rayner , the library gate was opening, a lot people went squeezing in already . Luckily, we manage to get a seat :)
Study for like 1hour+ didn't have the energy to continue, stomach was growling :< Went to mac for breakfast ! Hot cake with sausage <3 Not full yet after finish ;x Around 1pm, we went for lunch at pasta mania :) I ordered ham chicken paste ? Forget the menu already =x Quite nice, but after a few servings, sick of the sauce already. But manage to finish it :>


-2pm ,Yao Hwee joined us . Rayner study till 3.50 went off for tuition . Left Yao Hwee and me . Yao Hwee taught me how to do vectors ! At least now I know how to do already . Going to practice for math, I am weak :(
6 pm Rayner was back from tuition and joined us back :D
And we study all the way till 9pm before leaving the library . We had study total of 11hours, including eat . Somehow find studying outside is more efficient . At home, with computer and television tends to distract me :<
Tireddddd! Consistency is key ! Hope I can hang on till O level !!!
Want to study tmr :( but all not free .
Hmms, hope someone would accompany me . Going to library alone is boring :<


yesterday rayner had wedding with his couple :D failed once but pass on the second try =x
I also had my love party ;3 


4th love party! sighh...  i cant understand out relationship. sometimes i feel like we are friends. some times i feel like we are more than friends
bu sometimes i feel like i am a stranger to her. 
#Words Left Unsaid


Enjoy the picture :DD Click to enlarge 
This is rayner and his couple .





Congrats :D

Jiaying and me (: Love party .




No comments:

Post a Comment