Friday 20 April 2012

Stress :(

TGIF! Today had a early dismissal at 12.30 ! Shiok , don't have to stay back for achievers :) Rayner and me , went to library after school so chop seats , then went home to change and bring notes .
I went home, ate lunch, I felt sooooo tired !
I went to my bed and took a nap :\
Sleep till so shuang , then suddenly I woke up and remember my stuff still at library !
We was like out of library for 2.30hours .
Wondering if our things is still there =x
Luckily our stuff still intact ;)
And we saw a pamphlet .




Lols ?!
Gah, didn't bother much. Study all the way till 7 pm and went home :)
Anyw I was quite pissed.
There is a prank going on among my friends . Starting its was just for fun.
But after that we stopped . Because she was unhappy about it ...
Then one of my classmate , went to start it again. I don't blame him actually . Cause i know he didn't mean any harm ._.
But the girl was accusing me of doing everything ! I felt so pissed . This is not only once alr . Everytime someone prank or what , her gang of clique will always says its me . This time I was really pissed .
And this was what going on ....







Forgive her since she said sorry :)
After studying, i took a man sleeping so soundly =x LOL !  Boreedddd :p




Giving up doesn't always mean that you are weak. Sometimes it just mean you are strong enough to let go :).
Get over him, move on .
He ain't the guy that worth loving .


#tiredd !

No comments:

Post a Comment