Saturday 28 April 2012

Study study study !

Woke up early in the morning to catch a tv programme at 9.30 , doremon.
After the programme ended , when back to bed . LOL .


Woke up around 11 plus, Mz called to study. Gah, didn't have enough sleep :< 
 Suppose to meet at 12 , we drag till 1 then meet . Because my phone went crazy :< trying to transfer new songs to my phone, but it didn't sync well.
 Mz if you are reading this, sorry letting you wait so long :(
12.30, yh reached lols, we told him we meet at 12, yet we reached around 1plus .
 Reached , but didn't manage to find any seats :/ In the end, we ended up siting on the floor. 


 -3.30pm, hungry ! Long John for lunch :) Went back after lunch, some fucking phliphine don't know what is basic courtesy. I already put my bag there, yet she still snatch my seat . I don't really mind sharing with her . The main point is, she is not even reading the book that she is holding ! She is talking crap and doing imitate stuff with her boyfriend :/ It really pissed me . That not all, i grab my bag a search for my homework , when I was about to put back my bag where I place initially, I saw her bloody smelly legs .... Can't stand her . She really very 过分. Luckily she left when I was about to take a picture of her . If she was a second slower , I would have snap her bloody face and post on STOMP !


 Out of the blue, my mum called , said that she was admitted to hospital :< Worried :( initially went to Polyclinic see doctor to check her health. The doctor instead refer her to hospital. Because she failed some of the checks . She stayed at hospital with my bro till 9 to collect the report . 
 Mummy get back report and glad that she is fine :>
She came home, i saw her hand have lots of blood test injection marks :(
Daddy was overseas , kor tell dad about mum condition .
Daddy called me to take care of mummy for him :< Dad only be back my Tuesday :< 


Back to studying :) Study till, 6 plus , found 3 seats :) Expecting Rayner to come , but he hurt his hand somehow :x Hope he is fine, prelims are around the corner , try not to be sick so often =x 


his hand =x

Study around 7.30 Mz leave left , left me and yh. We study around 8.30 left. 
 Some pic for today contributed by yh and Mz . Lols just for fun only, no offence k. 
 yao hui laugh so cute :D
 Emo ? LOL !
 Dont stare at me please pai kia :< 
 Fuck off !

Mz took this when i was engross in my study ._. 





 -9pm reached home . Tired ! Study for 8 hours for today . We didnt text for the whole day :( had been wondering what she is doing. 
Went to her Tumblr refresh quite a few times today, didn't notice any post. think she might be sleeping/busy bah ._. 
Played quite well :) Saw the couple memo changed, it's so sweet compared to the last time :>
Let the picture do the talking :) click to enlarge k !
 1 round of beat up :D hope can maintain !
  1m! played really well :D
 Gah, x6 chain perfect still cant beat her. ALIEN !
 This made me smile :D  
-She remember the day we had couple each other (: 
Even though its just a friendship ring 
 On form ! 1m . rarely can 1 m any songs :<
Result :D if only i can keep this up, in every game :<

That all for today !


No comments:

Post a Comment