Friday 27 April 2012

Shag

I HATE IT !  when people leave without a word .
Dad went overseas again ! :<
I don't even know a single thing.
Sighh... FML .


Morning walk to school, guess what ?
Jiamin tap on my shoulder :/
when I was on the way to school, i was walking alone . Someone suddenly tap on my shoulder, when I turn I saw her .
I hold no grudges against her .
Idk if I can still talk to her. Everytime when She resurfaced in my life, i don't know am I happy or upset.
-She's gone :"(


During recess, my friends knew about my blog . And they are teasing me and Jiaying :/ idk how they found out . All along this blog, was only kept to myself .
When I was eating, they read the post that I posts ._. I was like eating and laughing at the same time :/


After school, went home to take some work and went to woodlance library to meet Rayner and study :)
Was expecting someone to come .
I held hopes for her .
And she didn't come .
First , movie was postpone .
Secondly, she didn't appear .
-Disappointment


2 girl mean something in my life, Jiamin, Jiaying , hurt me once again .
FML !
What did I do to deserves all this ?
-fate decide to make a fool out of me ?


Rayner and his stead went for movie @ 7pm : hunger games . Didn't tag along, don't want to be lightbulb :/
5plus we left, didn't have the mood to study. I was getting shag . Wrote 3 full page of essay for social studies .
When I saw Rayner and his stead so lovey Dovey , it can't stop me from thinking Jiamin .
I remember the way I used to wipe off her tears whenever she was crying for me .
-What's gone is gone.


Went home alone , I contact a few of my brother to have a match of basketball .
All was not free :(
Everyone seems to be busy with their lives,
Only I am so free .
Sighh, felt so lonely . Otw home, I slowed down my pace , trying to let time pass faster . Walking aimlessly otw home . Ended up in one of the old place that, Jiamin and I used to be together .
Haizzz ... Everyone changed , things changed , feeling changed too.
-Love is a game you play but sometimes you lose.


-I'd rather have someone who shows they care than someone who just says it .



No comments:

Post a Comment