Thursday 26 April 2012

Looking forward for tomorrow (:

Had a conversation with her yesterday . Nervous till forget what i intend to say >so awkward .
Chat till almost forget tmr got exam =x
Hmm, hope these continue :)


Today is English early paper , paper 1 for compo , I wrote about ;
People are over dependent on technology , do you agree ?
It's the first time i chose argumentative question . Hope I can score well ^^
Paper 2 was still manageable , i finish in 1 hour and left summary . The question was quite straightforward .
1 paper down for prelims ! 6more paper to go :/
After school, was v exhausted . Went home straight, didn't attend achiever extended lesson :<.
Reached home , sleep ! Until 4 plus .


Looking forward to tomorrow , P.E teacher say tomorrow P.E lesson, we will run outside school . Most probably run to kthaib camp there :)
I prefer running outside of school , we would sing our school songs or some NCC songs while running, it make me proud as a yishunite :)
After school going to study with Rayner and his stead.
After that going for a movie . 3rd time watching horror movie :<
1st- drag me to hell
2nd- the women in black
3rd-dark flight
Don't really like horror movie though.
When I was young, I was very afraid of dark . I would keep the lights on when I am asleep . Afraid of dark, isn't because I have done something guilty .
It is just a phobia .


-looking forward to tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment