Saturday 28 April 2012

Stressed Out

-8am learnt my lesson from yesterday. Set alarm And wake early to chop seats !
Mz late , I went alone :"(
Can you imagine the crowd ?!




-didn't manage to find a seat because of the overwhelming crowd :(
I stroll the library for 4 rounds then manage to find 3 seats . Study alone .
Mz came around 10.30 .
He put his bag and we went for breakfast @ KFC .


-11am went back to study . Today seems to be easily distracted by people around me :<
See this lazy boy sleeping . Never study till .
Study halfway, my phone died on me :(
Lucky I brought along charger along . Went to find a socket :<
Yh came at 2. And went around 3 to go for tuition .
Hah, when I return to my seats , I saw hong Wei and ling hui :)
Ask them to joined us study together .


-7pm, Rayner and yh came to join us. Hong Wei and ling hui went home to hve their dinner .
We study till 9 and left .
Went to passar lum , to stroll around and went home ._.


-10pm going gg sleep . Tmr lesson v slack , only have 4 lesson in school then release . Because our school sepak crawl [spelling error] won the national champion , our school decide to celebrate by having half day of lesson :)
Lesson starts at 8am end at 12 pm !
Hmms wondering what to bring for school for tomorrow ._.
After school don't know go where too :(
Studies had been stressing me out recently, feel like taking a break from it .
had no idea where to go ... hmms .


This is how i feel :<

 When we was about to go, we took a shot of this ! 
Guess which is mine :P


Love is not about how much you say "I love you" But how much you can prove that it's true .



-True friends are always there for you. Fake friends only appear when they need something from you. But really, no one is forever there, you gotta back yourself up .

No comments:

Post a Comment