Monday 16 April 2012

Monday blues :(

Monday blues , feel so turn off today .
My mood wasn't any good either .
During math lesson, I can't find my math worksheet , felt so pissed.
Math lesson for me is like sleeping time .
Idk why, my head always become heavy an I would sleep for the whole lesson.
Literally, for math lesson, I didn't learn a single thing about it.
It's the first time I see Rayner didn't smile for the whole day .
For a guy to be upset about something, is either about money or girls .
Trying to crack jokes to make him laugh. Instead, he forced a fake laugh._.
I hope he'll be better by tmr :)
Another is about Yong xiang , he did the cinnamon challenge with a group of friends today . 
After math achievers, I skipped geography
Achievers . Went to northpoint library, was intending to find a seat there and do my homework. But sadly ;( didn't manage to find a seats. Went home after that.
Sleep for like 2hours. Now start blogger now :>


-Lonely life, was hard to adapt . I am proud to say, I can do it without her :>
Wish me luck for my math test ! -pray-
Enjoy this video ! Hope it leaves a smile to people out there who have Monday blues too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment