Tuesday 25 December 2012

Overseas trip with family (:

Current mood : Overwhelmed
Current song : Kesha- Die Young 

I'm always looking forward to going overseas with daddy and mummy .
They're always so busy with their work and rarely spent time with us.
When they mention they wanted to go overseas , I overwhelmed .
Because it had been a long time since we went overseas together .
This was a last min decision suggested by daddy.
We just packed a few clothes and left ;x

It's a 4 day 3 night trip to Malaysia!
First day we went booked a coach to Penang . We had spent 10 hours travelling on the coach !
Can you imagine , sitting on a coach 10 hours ?!
It was my first experience .
Luckily I had brought along a book to read , if not I guess I would be staring into space for 10 hours ! Lol .

In Penang , there was not much things to shop around . The place is very deserted.
Maybe is because we went to the rural area of Penang ;x
Majority people here are malay or Indian .
Minority are Chinese .
There is a communication barrier with the people there.
But luckily , my dad knows how to speak basic Malay :>

We found a one day tour in Penang.
We went for sight-seeing and took some pictures.
We had to board a 15 min boat to another small island, then we visited the Fort Canning Park and other small parts of the island.


















No comments:

Post a Comment