Wednesday 28 March 2012

TIRED OF EVERYTHING

The purpose of creating this blog, is to vent out everything . I had enough of keeping everything to myself and putting up a strong front . Maybe writing it down, makes me feel much better I guess.
My life is still in a mess, I don't know what's my real goals in life till now ._.
O levels coming, people are burning midnights oils to study. While I am like staring into space . I had a goal . But it is pointless for me to reach the goal. I said I would do it with her . But now, she's gone everything seems to changed .... Totally.
I had regretted loving her . I regretted loving her so deeply . It's hard to withdraw myself from her. I am tired of crying . I don't want to drop a tears because of her .
I am tired, I need a break. It's had been 2month since we break. I should have accept the truth ;x

No comments:

Post a Comment