Sunday 1 April 2012

Boring day !

Today audition whole day ._. Was bored ttm! I spent $50 on @cash today , my character never had cash until today :< so sad right ? Today actually in audition, supposingly to have a wedding . But was cancelled :( cause She was having bad day today with her boyf._.I want to have wedding with her, but not when she is in a bad mood ;x I wanted to comfort her, but I am not really good with words. I was silent all the while. I tried ways to make her laugh, but failed. In the end, she made me laugh ;/ Her boyf is like so bus-third , control way too much. 做人做到着样。even girls he also don't allow her to go out with ._. I Pity her somehow. She Haizz hope she will be better by tmr ;/ 
 As usual, I skipped my dinner ._. Didn't have much appetite recently . Life still goes on without her :< But I did not regret ;>
Anyw happy april fool people out there ! happy pranking ur friends (:


[sometimes being alone, can be lonely ]




#happywithouther ? Hmms I guess so .
Tear falling  w/o controlling,once again.
Failed to stay strong



-1.24am shocked that she broke up with her boyf. Should I be happy ? ;x lols.
But I went on Persuade her not to , and don't because a moment of anger break up.
Gah! I don't know what am I doing ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment